- integration - storage solutions are provided to support the end user while improving aerodynamics.
- nutrition storage on the top tube
- hydration access without needing to move from your aero position.
- complex cfd explortation in shape and profile.
- an average of 9.8% aerodynamic improvement over the e-118 next
- clear commitment to triathlon with seat tube angle changed from 76 to 78 nominal angle in-line with a more triathlon specific geometry.
- traditional drop-out makes changing wheels and tires much easier for the athlete.
- e119 frameset full carbon fork carbon seatpost and headset
- colours – black/red
- groupset – ultegra di2 11-25 cassette.
- wheelset – fulcrum racing quattro wheels with vittoria rubino pro tyres and race 28 42mm tubes
- finishing kit – prologo nago tri 40 saddle and prologo plain touch bar tape