If you use Store Bike Price website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. Store Bike Price does sell products for children, but it sells them to adults, who can purchase with a credit card. If you are under 18, you may use Store Bike Price only with involvement of a parent or guardian. Store Bike Price and its affiliates reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in their sole discretion.
In order to protect our customers and us from fraud and theft, we may pass on information that we obtain from making identity checks and other information in our customer records, including how you conduct your account, to other retailers and to financial and other organizations (including law enforcement agencies) involved in fraud prevention and detection, to use in the same way.
Disclosure of Your Information
- We may give information about you to the following, who may use it for the same purposes as set out above,
- To employees and agents of Smart Point Center to administer any accounts, products and services provided to you by Smart Point Center now or in the future.
- Agents who (on our behalf) profile your data so that we may tailor the goods/services we offer to your specific needs.
- To other organizations for the administration of prize draws or competitions.
- To anyone to whom we transfer or may transfer our rights and duties under our agreement with you.
- If we have a duty to do so or if the law allows us to do so.
- Please remember cookies do not contain confidential information such as your home address, telephone number or credit card details. We do not exchange cookies with any third party websites or external data suppliers.
- Your browser also generates other information, including which language the site is displayed in, and your Internet Protocol address ("IP address"). An IP address is a set of numbers which is assigned to your computer during a browsing session whenever you log on to the Internet via your internet service provider or your network (if you access the Internet from, for example, a computer at work). Your IP address is automatically logged by our servers and used to collect traffic data about visitors to our Websites. We do not use your IP address to identify you personally.
- We only keep cookies for the duration of your visit to our website, except where you save your login name as referred to above.
- Our store is secured by RapidSSL which provides strong 128 bit encryption SSL protocol to encrypt all your personal and payment information accessing between you and our store in order to provide the most secure environment to you. Thus, you do not need to worry about the security issue on the internet bewteen you and us.
- The SSL(Secure Sockets Layer) protocol is the web standard for encrypting communications between users and SSL e-commerce sites. Data sent via an SSL connection is protected by encryption, a mechanism that prevents eavesdropping and tampering with any transmitted data. SSL provides businesses and consumers with the confidence that private data sent to a web site, such as credit card numbers, are kept confidential. When you enter the secure area, you can see the small yellow padlock appears in the bottom right hand corner of your browser. Also, you can notice that http:// is replaced by https:// at the Address bar as well.